JJ’s Gate Repairs Durban recommends the following motors to Automate your sliding Gate. We are sure that you will find your preferred motor here.
The lightning-fast CENTURION D10 Turbo industrial sliding gate motor is the perfect solution for speed freaks to get their fix. Whether you’re just in a hurry, or seriously concerned about your security, there is no time wasted with the D10 Turbo at your gate. This beast will move a gate weighing up to 1000kg and, depending on the weight of the gate, can reach speeds of up to 50 meters per minute. It’s our fastest operator yet!
So much thought has been put into every aspect of the D10 industrial sliding gate motor that we’ll have to wait for technology to catch up before we can make any improvements!
The CENTURION D10 uses a battery-driven high-torque 24V DC motor, coupled to a robust gearbox to provide an access automation system that is quick, powerful and battery backed up – perfect for industrial and commercial applications where heavy gates are installed.
Easy to set up and easy on the eye, the CENTURION D10 has everything you’d expect from CENTURION.
Add an LCD controller that can monitor diagnostics and set any function at the touch of a button and you’ll understand why you won’t need another gate motor for a long time.
The evolution of the tried and tested D5 500kg gate motor for domestic and light-industrial applications. Incorporating battery backup you can bank on, potent push force and an intelligent LCD controller for easy setup, not to mention a gamut of features all tailor-made for the ultimate in security and convenience, the CENTURION D5-Evo is the apex predator of gate motors – it simply has no competition and no equal.
Prepare for your sliding gate to be turbocharged…
A 12V DC battery revs the CENTURION D2 Turbo domestic sliding gate motor up to 9000rpm so it’ll move gates weighing up to 250 kilograms at up to 24 metres per minute. Now that’s fast!
Sleek, strong, stylish – and even Eco-conscious – this CENTURION has it all.
Powerful doesn’t have to mean power-hungry. The D2 Turbo Low-Voltage offers an undeniably powerful automation solution for domestic sliding gates weighing up to 250kg – but with a strict low-voltage diet. That means no more expensive and dangerous high-voltage cable runs.
The D2 Turbo Low-Voltage domestic sliding gate motor was designed to reduce installation costs while delivering outstanding reliability, comprehensive functionality and select-able high or standard speed operation.
Capable of handling sliding gates up to two tonnes in mass, and in arduous operating conditions, the automatic choice for commercial and industrial applications is the A10 industrial sliding gate motor.
The CENTURION A10 uses a three-phase AC motor and electronic inverter to provide ultra rapid opening and closing of the gate. The speed can be increased from 16 up to 30 metres per minute and is adjustable between opening and closing.
The inverter’s added advantage of total speed control, makes for the fastest, smoothest starting and stopping of any sliding gate on the market in addition to extending the long term reliability of the system. Combining the running characteristics of the three-phase motor and the efficiency of the inverter, the A10 continues to run cool even in high duty applications.
Although the A10 uses a three-phase motor, thanks to the inverter, it still connects to a standard 220V AC single phase supply making the unit the ideal gate motor for virtually any domestic and industrial application. The clever design of the mechanical aspects makes installation quick and easy.
In addition to the already exceptional benefits of the standard A10, an optional DC converter module can be added to give battery backup. Solar power can be used to recharge the batteries enabling even the most remote sites to enjoy the security and convenience provided by the automatic choice in sliding gate motors.
A Gate Motor Like No Other
Open? Close? Sure, they all do but no other gate motor on the market
• Tells you if the battery voltage is low – this helps to prevent the unfortunate situation of the gate failing to open when the battery is too flat.
• Confirms if the main power supply to the motor is off or affected at all.
• Indicates when the gate is opening or closing. Particularly useful during installation to determine the correct motor direction.
• Warns you when the gate is experiencing an obstruction of any sort including the less obvious dirty track.
• Indicates when the auto-close feature is active.
• Indicates when the party mode feature is active.
• Provides assistance during the programming phase when the motor is installed.
• Reminds the owner to service the motor when the service is due.
• At all times provides the installers details for backup service or assistance.
• Indicates if the safety beams have failed or have been blocked by an intruder.
ET Sliding Gate Motors
• Designed to automate residential sliding gates up to 300Kg’s in weight
• Battery operated motor that can operate in an event of a power failure
• Quiet operation
• Soft start & soft stop (for smoother operation)
• On-board dual channel receiver for 25 full and 6 pedestrian opening operation via remote controls
• Additional remote controls for full opening can be added to motor via Master remote (no need to touch the motor)
• Adjustable pedestrian opening and auto close time (for added security)
• Unique gearbox anti-jamming (for easy manual release operation)
• Adjustable Anti-crush setting (for added safety)
• Selectable Auto close & close time
• Auto close can be disabled via remote control
• On-board warning buzzer (indicates battery charging power is switched off)
• Intelligent Battery charger (improves the life span of the motor battery)
• Motor can be electronically locked via remote control (for added security)
• Lockable cover
• Infra red safety beam tamper monitoring available (Indicates gate safety beams being tampered with, for added security)
• Gate closed positioning device (gate will remain closed even if removed, for added security)
• Courtesy Pillar light activation and connection available (for added security at night)
• Compact & space saving